We’ve teamed up with the Holiday Inn Cambridge to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a staycation break at The Holiday Inn Cambridge. The lucky winner and their guest will enjoy a night’s stay with dinner and breakfast at the hotel.
The Holiday Inn Cambridge has unveiled a major refurbishment to transform its public spaces and showcase a brand-new Open Lobby concept on the ground floor.
Key features of the new Open Lobby include free high-speed Wi-Fi, a ‘To Go’ Café where food and drinks are available around the clock, a versatile dining space with a range of seating from booths to high and low tables, a living-room style Media Lounge with comfy seating, games and TV plus an E-Bar where guests can plug-in with lots of power points, a wireless printer and more.
Set by a lake in Impington and offering a relaxing stay in the rolling countryside just 4 miles north of the city centre
For more information visit: https://www.lghhm.com/portfolio/holiday-inn-cambridge/
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Wednesday 10th January 2024 at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- The prize is as described above; it is not transferable, and no cash alternative is offered. Travel expenses are not included.
- The prize must be taken (subject to availability) within 6 months of the competition closing date. The prize cannot be taken at Bank Holidays or any black-out dates.
- Certain black-out dates apply on major town events and dates subject to availability.
- Dinner includes a starter, main and dessert each plus a bottle of house wine to share.
- Prize is supplied by The Holiday Inn.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner The Holiday Inn, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.