We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win an iPhone accessory bundle from QDOS.
QDOS, a global designer and manufacturer of premium mobile phone cases, screen protection and power, has everything to protect and charge your iPhone.
The stylish and sustainable cases, offering great drop protection, are made using up to 83% recycled materials. The MagSafe cases are fully compatible with other MagSafe accessories and the SNAP magnet enables fast, secure wireless charging, and anti-yellowing agents keep the case cleaner for longer.
For screen protection, QDOS’ trailblazing OPTIGUARD™ ECO GLASS screen protectors are shatterproof, boast super-smooth, super-sensitive touch screen sensitivity and are made with 44% recycled glass.
Charging is easy with QDOS’ PowerMag 3-in-1 wireless charger, which charges your iPhone and all your other Apple products too. Foldable, small and easy to transport, the charger is compatible with MagSafe phones.
See the full range at www.qdossound.com
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Friday 5th January 2024 at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by QDOS.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner QDOS, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.