Calling all travelholics. Time to make your dreams come true. You can get your travels financed!
Wowcher has today advertised a dream job as a ‘Travel Ambassador’ for which a lucky applicant will be paid £25,000. Also, as part of this they will get to travel to 40 countries across the world. It’s a 12-month contract and you can even take a travel companion on each trip.
Wowcher has launched a national search to find a paid ambassador to experience the 40 global destinations featured in its £99 Mystery Holiday deal. The Mystery Holiday deal recently went viral thanks to lots of excited news. Also, two singletons had booked the deal as their first date to a surprise destination.
- Travelling – 40 destinations contained in our famous Mystery Holiday – Including Las Vegas, New York, Bali, Thailand, Disneyland, Dubai, Venice, Iceland and many more. Visit the historical points of interest in each location. Sounds pretty tasty if you ask us!
- Photography – capture your experience and places of interest on camera. Get snapping, we like this a lot.
- Vlog/Blog – create regular unique content based on your travels. Something most of us can do!
- Social Media – managing social accounts to keep people updated on you experiences and travel. Sign us up!
- The successful applicant will be paid a salary of £25,000
- The successful applicant will be able to take 1 travel companion (can be changed per trip).
- Some trips will incorporate multiple destinations in the single trip. Therefore travel arrangements are flexible and will be coordinated with you.
- Excursions are provided.
- 12 month contract.
- Aged over 18
- A valid passport
- A love for travel and content creation
How to enter
To enter, applicants are asked to submit a 30 second video on why they feel they are the best candidate for the role. Videos can be submitted on either Instagram or Twitter and must tag @Wowcher, include the #WowcherDreamJob & #WowcherMysteryHoliday. As well as tag three more friends. Also, applicants and must be following all @Wowcher social accounts. The deadline for submissions is the 30th of December 2019, and further terms and conditions can be found here.